CONSTITUTION – RULES OF ASSOCATION
Men’s Health and Wellbeing WA Inc., Adopted by special resolution of the members on 17 November 2021 and approved by the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.
Joining Men’s Health and Wellbeing WA provides you with the opportunity to be part of a strong and credible network of organisations and individuals who are dedicated to providing the leadership to drive improved health and wellbeing outcomes for boys and men in Western Australia.
- Organisational Member employing paid staff – $100.00
- Organisational Member with no paid staff – $50.00
- Associate Member (Commonwealth / State Government agency) – $100.00
- Full Individual Member – $25.00
- Individual Concessional Member (Full-time student, Health CareCard Holder, etc.) – $10.00
The number of votes a Member is entitled to is determined by that Member’s Membership Category as follows:
- Organisational Membership: five votes per Member
- Full Individual Membership: one vote per Member
- Individual Concessional Membership: one vote per Member
- Associate Membership: no votes per Member
- Honorary Life Membership: one vote per Member
In circumstances of financial hardship, Men’s Health and Wellbeing WA is able to waive membership fees. Please contact us contact us to discuss further if you feel this may apply to you.
To apply for membership please complete the form, or contact us directly and we will email you a Membership Application Form.
On submission of the form you will be redirected to a page where you can make your membership payment.
Member Application Form
PO Box 551, Wembley WA 6913 | Phone: 0499 076 925
PO Box 551, Wembley WA 6913
Phone: 0499 076 925
© Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved. Men’s Health & Wellbeing WA
© Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Men’s Health & Wellbeing WA